NEW YORK CITY AREA
The Internship Program will be a three (3) month program. Interns are expected to work with the Fundamental Interactions to assist in business development initiatives, marketing, and client related services.
The intern will play an integral role across companies, as well as performing necessary day-to-day activities.
- Participation in all activities and events with project based assignments
- An ability to apply educational experience in a professional setting
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills
- Comfortable with working with individuals with all different levels
- Participating in and taking notes on calls and in meetings
- Performing industry, company and financial analyses and due diligence for potential listing companies
- Performing regulatory research pertaining to blockchain securitization of assets for trade settlement for products
- Research and provide presentation/research materials for pitch books, memorandums, presentations and other projects pertaining to marketing
- Supporting business development activities
- Interest in capital markets
- Superior analytical reasoning, oral and written communication skills
- An ability to work independently and within a dynamic team
- An ability to absorb large amounts of information in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- An understanding of financial markets and how to analyze data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and the motivation to learn new applications
- A pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, IT/Networking or related field.